Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year New Look

Wishing yet again I could be a more faithful blogger but totally failing I try again hence the "new year, new look" title.  Maybe that should be my motto for the year. 

Not too much has changed on the homefront with our daughter.  She is in another program after a relapse in the fall.  She's looking towards a cosmetology school but the reality is she really should put all her plans on hold until her court date in a few weeks.  I want to believe what I hear from her but always wonder is she just telling me what I want to hear.

Time to get back on track with my weight.  Ha ha, don't we all (well most of us) say that this time of year, every year?  I know I do.  All I can say is that I am working on it.


Sleeping Leonard

 As you can see Leonard hasn't changed much.  He is such a beast these days, you would think he was never fed!















This is a memory quilt that I was asked to make for some former co-workers for the daughter  of one of our secretaries that passed away this year.  It was such a compliment to be asked to do this.  I only wish I had more time to design this piece.  My next quilt(s) will be a collection of my husband and daughter's t-shirts that need to be cleaned out.




No comments: