Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF

It's Friday and it's supposed to snow...again.  The holiday's are officially over for 2010-11 as I took the tree down last night.  The living room seems so sad with out it.   This year I did a firefighter themed tree.  Every ornament was fireman related with gold balls and white lights.  It's my favorite tree.

Goal for 2011:
1.  Find some type of blogging class and do it!  I would love to incorporate my love of scrapbooking in my blog. 

What I am working on:

Mohawk hats - one almost done only needed trim and ties.  The second one has about 4 inches before I start decreasing.  Here is the link to the pattern:  http://knithappyri.com/2010/02/hello-world/.  It's a great pattern.

Climbing Shells Preemie Ghan - http://danetteangels.tripod.com/patterns/climbingshells.html I am making two of these for one of the doctors that is adopting two children (3 and 5 yo's) from Ethiopia.  I am extending the size.  I think everyone needs something to suggle with.

Encompass by the Yarn Harlot.  http://knithappyri.com/2010/02/hello-world/ another great pattern.  Very easy and works up fast.  I doing this in Bernat's Roving on pale green. 

Misc projects
Clapotis (2) - one on size 3's and the other on size 8's.  Guess which one is closer to being done.
Mitts - haven't started the thumb gusset yet
Socks - too many to mention.  I have sss and have decided that wearing the same color socks in two different patterns if OK!

Whew, I have a lot to do before I allow myself to start a new project.  That said I just put in a KnitPicks order for yarn for 5 new projects for myself ;)  More on those tomorrow.

Peace & Love, Peace & Love
-Ringo Starr 2008

No comments: