Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Wednesday

Taking a mental health day today.  The stressors in my life have caught up with me - darling daughter's situation, MIL is back at a rehab and hoping we can keep her there till she gets strong enough to go home, and dad has just been placed at a rehab after back surgery with complications. 

What will I do today?

1.  Knit - see what I am working on:
 http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEw11/PATTchrysanthemum.php
I really love this pattern.  Actually I have discovered how much I enjoy working with charts and doing the color work. This is a lot further along than pictured.

2.  Car wash - my Jeep needs a bath and a vacuum.

3.  Pilates - get a workout on my performer.

4.  Zumba - just bought the dvd's and will get a session in while the hubs is at hockey.
     Why not just go to a class?  After driving all day the last thing I want is to get back in
     the car to go anywhere in the evening.  I won't even get into what an unbelievable
    dork I am when it comes to any type of dance/class situation.  I am so self conscious 
    too.  Looked like fun we will see how it goes.

5.  Dinner with my man.  Yup, making an appointment for this one.  We have been out
     of sync for a week plus now.  He's had a man-cold and with everything listed above
     plus our work schedules we need to re-connect. 

6.  Get my nails done.  A little pampering is good.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: